STABILIZING SECURITY ACROSS LAMURDE/GUYUK COMMUNITIES.
Following the Command's reinvigorated special action plan to restore normalcy in parts of Lamurde and Guyuk LGA over the communal clashes that resulted to the lost of live and properties.
The command, haven deployed it's operational asset in the trouble areas, is committed to ensure that the normalcy restored in the affected communities is sustained.
1.Honga Bulus 20years a resident of Boshikiri, Guyuk local government
2. Shitu Garba 25years a resident of Lafiya village, Lamurde LGA
3. Abubakar Hamman 48years a resident of Lafiya, Lamurde LGA
4. Sale Umar 26years a resident of Lafiya, Lamurde LGA
5. Abdulsalam Shaibu 18years a resident of Boshikiri, Guyuk local government
6. Ayuba Idi 28years a resident of Lafiya, Lamurde local government were
apprehended at the crime scene are now assisting the police to detect the author(s) of the crime and their collaborators.
The Commissioner of police, CP SK Akande has now embarked on community policing sensitization awareness campaign in order to bring together the conflicting parties on the same page.